Why the nicotine content of e-liquid is false



False labeling of products should be a common phenomenon. e-liquid is a product that is easy to be falsely labelled. After all, it is a liquid product. It is difficult for ordinary customers to detect even if there is a false label. However, in the era of High Power e-cigarette, e-liquid\'s nicotine false label has basically become an industry practice, and most customers are basically not aware of the phenomenon of nicotine false label. When I first came into contact with e-cigarette, everyone recommended me to use 3MG e-liquid (currently, the nicotine content is generally expressed in %, and 3MG is 0.3% nicotine content). At that time, I bought 3Mg e-liquid online several times, and it didn’t taste good. So I went to the physical store to select e-liquid. When I arrived at the physical store, the store strongly recommended me to buy imported e-liquid. -I don’t understand the cigarette. After trying several e-liquids, I chose two imported 3M

https://www.hkhangboo.com/

评论