My e-cigarette experience



To talk about how messy the e-cigarette market is, let me give you an example. Now that the e-cigarette is relatively mature, there are still many e-cigarette users buying and using the original e-cigarette. This original e-cigarette is similar to the current one. The comparison of new products is extremely different. In the process of selling e-liquid, I recommended the new e-cigarette to customers who are still using the original e-cigarette. As a result, they were all surprised by the new e-cigarette and abandoned the original one. Obviously, there are still many e-cigarette users who don’t know the generation of e-cigarette products. In fact, when I first came into contact with e-cigarette, I was very confused about the situation of e-cigarette. My friend and I each chose one e-cigarette. He chose the original e-cigarette product, and I chose the high-powered one. The e-cigarett

https://www.hkhangboo.com/

评论